This RV Park is located at Black Forest Day Lodge; follow Big White Road to signs for Black Forest Day Lodge, follow this dirt road to the end and locate your booked site number.
Please be advised, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, in an effort to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, there are no services available at this RV park. This lot is best suited to self-contained RV's only. This is an alpine environment and alpine conditions will affect the grounds accordingly. Please carry out any garbage/recycling you may accumulate during your stay. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Walk to the Village to access all summer activities, including downhill mountain biking, hiking, and scenic chairlift rides. After enjoying a meal at one of our on-mountain restaurants, head back to the RV Park for a relaxing evening under the stars.
Day parking for RVs is available in Happy Valley, there is absolutely no day parking in Black Forest.
TO BOOK YOUR SPOT - CALL 250.765.8888 | EMAIL email@example.com
Thursday, July 9th - Sunday, September 6th
Regular RV (Sites 11-15): Located in the parking area along the road boundary. 45ft x 20ft. Additional vehicles can park in the overflow parking located along the road boundary. Additional vehicle charge is $7.50+tax per vehicle/night.
Pull Through RV (Sites 16-22): Located centrally in the parking area. 45ft x 20ft. Additional vehicles can park in the overflow parking located along the road boundary. Additional vehicle charge is $7.50+tax per vehicle/night.
RV Park Information
Location: Black Forest Day Lodge - 12 minute walk to Village Centre
RV Park Access: Via Black Forest Road (dirt road)
|Site rate for up to 6 people||$15 per night|
*Maximum 6 guests per site
Prices are per RV site and do not include tax (5% GST).
- At least one member of the party must be 19 years or older
- A maximum of six persons per RV site including children (15 years of age and younger)
- One camping party per site, unless otherwise authorized
- For an additional nightly charge, a second vehicle (non-RV) may be allowed on site for half the RV site fee (to a maximum of $7.50 per night), see RV Park host upon arrival
- The maximum continuous length of stay is 4 nights (Thursday - Sunday)
RV Park Rules
- Consuming alcohol is prohibited in public areas
- Vehicles must remain in parking lot
- Pets must be on a leash
- Quiet hours from 10pm – 7am
- NO motorized recreational vehicles (ATV's, dirt bikes etc.)
- NO dumping station
- NO washroom or shower facilities
General Information and Safety
**No Smoking on hiking trails or while riding the lift due to extreme forest fire danger
- No smoking is permitted anywhere in the Alpine
- Maintain physical distancing standards, keep 6ft apart at all times
Stay on designated trails
- Familiarize yourself with the trail route
- Trail Maps are located in the Village, and at the bottom of the Bullet Chairlift
- Trails are physically marked with neon coloured Inukshuk
- Stay on the designated trails - leaving the trail will damage the fragile ecosystem of the mountain
- Do not pick the flowers
To avoid potential problems with bears, lock your food in your vehicle whenever you are asleep or not at your site and maintain a clean campsite. Never feed or approach bears.
An encounter with a bear is something that visitors may experience when hiking and biking in the Alpine. Please remember that you are a guest in their home territory! Bears are beautiful creatures and deserve our respect.
- Do not throw food or food waste into the forest, it can attract bears and then the bear gets into trouble
- Do not feed wildlife
- Hike and bike in groups and make lots of noise
For booking inquiries and more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.765.8888