Ages 3 - 4
Ski Lessons for Ages 3 - 4
The Ski Cubs program gives children a positive group ski experience by building their self-confidence with encouraging instructors in fun setting. Care is taken to account for the limited attention spans and endurance capabilities of young skiers. Ski Cubs offers smaller class ratios and has five ability levels that are ideally suited for children ages 3 and 4.
- Drop off is from 8:30am-9:30am for morning and full day lessons, and between 12:30-1:00pm for afternoon lessons
- Arrivals after 9:30am and 1:00pm may not be accommodated
- Pick up is at 11:45am for morning lessons, and 3:15pm for afternoon and full day lessons
Tips for Parents
Before You Arrive
- Ensure that they are well rested, have eaten breakfast or lunch, and have recovered from jet lag.
- Bring them dressed warmly and ready to ski or snowboard.
- Don't worry about tears! Our instructors are caring and trained to help calm the fears of your child.
Weather conditions can change rapidly. Please ensure that your child is equipped with the following:
- Neck warmer
- Goggles and/or sunglasses depending on the weather
- Waterproof & insulated mittens, gloves, jacket and pants
- Long underwear and turtleneck
- Warm dry socks
- Label everything with your child's first and last name
Your Child's Day
- Your child will spend their lesson with their instructor and group sliding, learning, playing and exploring.
- If your child has special dietary requirements please let our Ski School Team know when you make the reservation and again when you arrive to drop them off.
- Please be aware that we try to operate "nut free" facilities so please do not pack any nut products should you choose to pack your own lunch or snack.
- Actual time on snow will vary depending on weather conditions and the group’s ability and stamina. Some groups will take no breaks during the 2-hour lessons, while others may take more frequent breaks to rest and recuperate.
- The lunch break for full day lessons is between 11:45am and 1:15pm.
- Please keep in mind that children learn at different rates and that your child's overall enjoyment of their time at the Kids' Centre and on the mountain is most important.