Pro's in Training
Want to learn how to become a ski instructor, but not sure where to start? Then we have the program for you!
For all former Free Ride Club members aged 14 & 15, join Big White Ski and Board School this winter for an exclusive opportunity to realize your dream of becoming a ski instructor!
This consecutive 9-week program runs concurrently with Freeride Program and gives you hands-on experience teaching with our qualified Kids Centre pros in the morning, helping with lunch, learning off snow policies and procedures, and followed up with a structured training program in the afternoon to prepare you for your Level 1 CSIA and beyond!
|Pro's in Training (9:00am - 3:00pm)
|Session scheduleJan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 22, 29, Mar 7
|*Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Lift ticket not included see Tickets for lift ticket rates.
Note: Pros In Training will take a break over the weekend of Family Day (February 15th/16th)
- Level 1 course for participants aged 15 and over*
- 9 mornings (9:00am-12:30pm) teaching alongside our Kids Centre instructors and learning off-snow procedures; with the following training emphasis:
- Weeks 1-3 – Teaching Beginner Skiers
- Weeks 4-6 – Teaching Novice Skiers
- Weeks 7-9 – Teaching Intermediate Skiers
- 9 afternoons (1:00pm-3:00pm) preparing for your Level 1 course with one of our qualified CSIA trainers
*Minimum age requirement for the Level 1 CSIA course is 15 years of age on the first day of the course.
- Aged 14 or 15 as of the start date
- Previous participation in Free Ride
- Must have a valid lift ticket
- Helmets must be worn
Please note: the program must have a minimum of 3 participants enrolled by November 30th, 2019 to proceed.
To book please contact the Ski and Board School:
Toll Free: 1-866-491-9040