Ski and ride with pros who know the mountain inside out. Get the inside scoop and learn new tricks and techniques.
Before You Arrive
- Come dressed and ready to ski or snowboard.
- Ensure that you are well rested and have eaten breakfast or lunch.
Weather conditions can change rapidly. Please make sure you have the following and that all belongings are labeled:
- Neck warmer
- Goggles and/or sunglasses depending on the weather
- Waterproof & insulated mittens, gloves, jacket and pants
- Long underwear and turtleneck
- Warm dry socks
- You will spend the day with your instructor learning new skills and exploring the mountain. You will have a chance to explore all the terrain available to your level. Please note beginner skiers and riders may spend more time on one mountain depending on the type of terrain that is suitable.
- Actual time on snow will vary depending on weather conditions the groups ability and stamina.
End of the Day
- Groups return to the Village Centre at 12:00pm for half day and 3:30pm full day lessons.
Direct: 250-491-6101 Toll Free: 1-866-491-9040 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org