Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there’s always room to improve skills, build confidence or get to know the mountains better. We have single-day, multi-day or winter-long programs for every type of skier and snowboarder. Our professional ski instructors will help get you started or take your skiing and riding to the next level.
Level 1 - Never Ever
- You have never ever skied or snowboarded before.
- You are a bit nervous but want to learn how it's done.
- You want to start at the very beginning.
Level 2 - Once or Twice
- You have been out once or twice before but you still consider yourself a beginner.
- You are still a bit nervous.
- You will need a refresher on how to get on the lift and how to turn and control your speed.
- You think it might be nice to start your lesson in the beginner area.
Level 3 - Greens
- You have been up the lift before and you are becoming comfortable making turns on runs designated with a Green Circle.
- You would like to be able to try some easy Blue runs but need to improve your skill level first.
Level 4 - Greens/Blues
- You can usually make controlled turns on runs designated with a Green Circle or Blue Square but you avoid moguls.
- You need to learn the skills required to be able to challenge some of the Black Diamonds and maybe learn about moguls, the terrain park, and half-pipe.
Level 5 - Blues/Black Diamonds
- You look for runs designated with a Blue Square or a Black Diamond but want to be able to do them with more style.
- You can get down the bumps and the steeps but need to learn how to keep your rhythm and speed under control.
- You might enjoy playing in the terrain park.