Big White Central Reservations COVID-19 Update
Our Commitment to You
Just like you, we are navigating our way through the dynamic and ever-changing challenges that COVID-19 is presenting.
Big White Central Reservations is preparing for another awesome season at Big White, while putting best practices and procedures in place for the health and safety of our guests and our team members. Add our Peace of Mind Policy with flexible cancellation policies and we’ve got you covered!
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. On a daily basis, our resort is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidelines on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge
Resort staff and their own health, safety and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, staff are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Stay Home: Staff are instructed to stay home if they have any signs of illness, no matter how mild.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
Our resort uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: The resort has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices.
24 Hours Between All Bookings
We have implemented a 24 hour rule, where there will be a break of a minimum 24 hours between all bookings. Allowing us time for all our enhanced cleaning protocols and to ensure the safety of both you, our guests and our team members.
Flexible Cancellation & Peace of Mind Policy, Our Commitment to You
Our Cancellation Policies have been extended to September 1, 2020 with no penalty and are continually reviewed as the current world situation evolves.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: Full refunds on all bookings until September 1, 2020 should you need to cancel
- Peace of Mind Policy: Full refunds should travel restrictions be in place from your departing city, country or entry to Canada
- Keeping Up with the Changes: As the world situation evolves, we will evolve too, all policies are constantly being reviewed and will be updated and extended if and when needed, we’ve got you covered!
Our Care Commitment
Big White Central Reservations hopes our enhanced policies, protocols and procedures will show our commitment to you, our valued guests. We care and we will be here for you, providing an escape to the great outdoors, a safe and clean environment, and a holiday to look forward to. The snow will fly, and Okanagan Champagne Powder will be waiting for you when it’s safe to return to the mountains.
We are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 430pm please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns or just to say hi, we are here for you.
Toll Free: 1-800-663-2772
(Mobile provider charges may apply)
New Zealand: 00-800-2449-4483
United Kingdom: 00-800-2449-4483