Nordic & Snowshoeing
Big White has 25 kilometers of combined Nordic and Wilderness trails perfect for Canadian cross country skiing and snowshoeing. For daily grooming updates, check here. Big White offers all levels of cross country skiing, from beginner to advanced, creating the impeccable adventure for your skill level.
Nordic Skis and Snowshoe rentals now available at the Village Centre Mall.
The beautiful weather at Big White means you can take your time to explore the 25kms (15.5 miles) of Nordic trails.
- Snowshoe on Wilderness Trails Only
- Access to the Nordic Trails is complimentary for the 2020/2021 season
- Dogs are permitted on the Wilderness Trails, but must remain in control and on leash at all times.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head behind the Ice Tower.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed across the bridge into the Adventure Centre and proceed to the trail head below the beginner's slope.
- 25 km (15.5 miles) of trails.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages.
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.