Night Skiing closed for the season
Ski under bright lights in the largest night skiing area in Western Canada!
We turn the lights on the Bullet Express and Plaza Chair, giving you access to 2569 hectares (8429 acres) of terrain. With a night lift capacity of over 3000 people per hour, the Plaza Chair and the Bullet High Speed Chairs whisk skiers to the top of the longest vertical drop (1955 feet from the top of the Bullet lift) of all night skiing areas in North America! On Thursday to Saturday nights, come ride in TELUS Park.
$12 Friday Night - starts January 10
It's the best deal you will find on a Friday night! Big White's $12 Friday Nights offers the most fun you can have on skis or a snowboard for just $12. You can ski under the bright lights served by the longest Quad Express Chair open for night skiing in Western Canada. The Plaza Lift, Bullet Chair and TELUS Park, Big White's world class terrain park, are all open Friday night from 3:30pm to 7:45pm (weather permitting).
$12 NIGHT SKIING | $12 RENTALS | $12 TUBING | $12 BEGINNER LESSONS | $12 DINNER DEALS
- Friday Night lift tickets are just $12. Save $27!
- Regular Ski & Snowboard rentals for Friday nights are only $12 + tax!
*Does not include high performance rentals
- $12 Tubing! Buy a Tubing pass for Friday night & only pay $12 + tax! Save $11!
- $12 Beginner Lesson with a pro on Friday night for first time skiers or boarders
(for Ages 13 and up, taxes additional)!
$12 Beginner Lessons are back
Big White Ski & Board School is offering beginner lessons from 6:00pm - 7:30pm on $12 Fridays under the brightly lit beginner area! That’s right! For just $12 + tax drop-in you can get a 1.5hr beginner lesson for ages 13+ and learn to ski or board in a safe, fun environment with some of Canada’s best snow sports pros. Available to first time skiers or snowboarders only.
Drop-in on Friday nights before 6pm at the Ski and Board School desk in the Village Centre Mall. Lessons are on a first-come, first-served basis and will fill up so make sure you arrive in good time, and if you need rentals, please give yourself at least 45mins to get set up. Lesson time is 6:00pm - 7:30pm.
If you have any questions please call us at 250.491.6101 or email email@example.com
Friday Night $12 Dinner & Special Deals
$12 specials are available on Friday nights only, taxes are additional.
|Moose Lounge||Enjoy the $12 pasta buffet! Two pasta options, Ceasar salad and garlic toast. Available from 5pm - 8pm|
|Mountain Yoga||$12 Fridays Apres Ski Yoga class - 4pm-5pm & 5:30pm - 6:30pm|
|Underground Pizza||1/2 a medium Cheese or Pepperoni pizza with choice of 355ml soft drink for $12 (includes taxes) from 4pm - 9pm|
|Globe Café||Fizz Fridays. $5 off bottles of all of the bubbles on the menu, and $2 off of pizzas from 4-7pm|
|The Blarney Stone||Glass of bubbles for $5, and $3 off of Fish & Chips and Fish Pie all day. Live music in the bar from 7.30pm – 10pm every week.|
Operating Dates & Times
Night Skiing begins December 20th, 2019
|Nights - Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat 3:30pm until 7:45pm | closed|
|Bullet Express & Plaza Chair||Tuesday - Saturday|
|TELUS Park||Thursday - Saturday|
*Start and end dates subject to change without notice.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare. It will take you at least 45 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
- Dress warmly and appropriately- be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings. The best way to stay warm is to wear layers, waterproof pants and a jacket.
- Road conditions - be aware that you may experience slippery roads on the way to the resort, so reserve extra time for the drive.
- For rental equipment, you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.