Horse Drawn Sleigh Dining Tours
For a culinary experience unlike any other, come aboard an old-fashioned horse drawn sleigh to our cozy cabin in the woods.
Brunch Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride
Take in Big White’s pristine beauty as the majestic Clydesdale horses guide the sleigh through snow covered forest to our cozy cabin.
Looking for an authentic mountain experience with some Canadian flavour? Enjoy a horse drawn sleigh ride to our cozy cabin in the woods to enjoy a delicious full Canadian breakfast of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and real maple syrup prepared specially for you.
|Brunch & Sleigh Ride * Capacity 14|
|Youth (5 - 12)||$35.00|
|Tots (2 - 4)||$15.00|
|Tours run at 10am - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday|
Holiday Period Brunch & Sleigh Ride *Capacity 14
|Youth (5 - 12)||$43.00|
|Tots (2 - 4)||$15.00|
|Tours run at 10am - Saturday through to Thursday|
*Please note increased prices for Valentines Day in effect.
*Prices do not include tax
Dinner & Sleigh Bells
Admire Big White’s pristine beauty as the majestic Clydesdale horses guide the sleigh through snow covered forest to our cozy cabin.
Keep warm and snuggle under blankets, as you explore the enchanted forest trails under a star-filled night sky. Then its on to our cozy cabin in the woods where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a delicious gourmet dinner prepared by our chefs. This is a dining experience you won't soon forget. Be sure to save room for dessert! Alcoholic beverages not provided, BYO is permitted.
Dinner Sleigh Ride Rates
Gourmet Dinner & Sleigh Ride *Capacity 12
|Youth (5 - 12)||$60.00|
|Tots (2 - 4)||$17.00|
|Tours run at 6:30pm - Saturday through to Wednesday|
* Please note increased prices for Valentines Day in effect.
* Please note that this tour has a minimum of 4 people.
* Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Dining tours must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased from the Concierge Desk in the Village Centre Mall.
- Please respect the horses and do not approach them without getting consent from the driver.
- No cancellations or exchanges within 24 hours. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please note: this is an outdoor activity, poor weather will not illicit a refund under any circumstance
- 24 hours to 48 hours, sleigh ride time can be changed.
- More than 48 hours notice, full refund available.
- Wear warm winter clothing including winter boots.
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to scheduled departure to ensure tour leaves on time.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, tours meet next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the meeting place next to the skating rink outside the doors to Sk8ers Bistro.