Mini-Z miniature snowmobiles are great fun for the kids. Kids get to experience the thrill of mini snowmobiling on a track built specially for them! This gives children an opportunity to try out kids snowmobiling in a safe environment.
Mini-Z Rates (Please Note: Pricing is reflective of the 2018/2019 Winter Season and may vary in upcoming seasons.)
|10 Minutes||Additional 10 Minutes|
Prices do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets can be purchased only from the Snowmobile Hut in the Happy Valley Adventure Park.
- Children must be under 40kg (90lbs).
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Wear warm winter clothing, waterproof outerwear is recommended.
How to Get There
- From the Village Centre - take Lara's Gondola to Happy Valley, turn left and cross the bridge into the Happy Valley Adventure Centre. Proceed to the Snowmobile Hut.
- By Vehicle - Park in the Happy Valley Parking Lot, proceed to the Adventure Centre continue to the Snowmobile Hut.
- Ticket Sales located in the Snowmobile Hut.
- Specially designed track for kids.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase in the Happy Valley Day Lodge a short walk away, featuring Belgian Waffles, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages (no alcohol).
- Heated Washroom facilities in the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
- Fully lit for night riding.